PLEASE NOTE: The project for a total of 3,897 homes has already been approved by Palm Beach County, there is nothing we can do about this. However, by supporting the proposed plan, it will eliminate 1,285 if we show County we support this. For more details, go to https://boldsolutionspbc3.com/
Lesli Franco- (954-592-9108)
Arielle Roth- (239-691-0074)
301 N Olive Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m., but our proposal is the sixth item on the agenda. Expect a few hours’ wait, perhaps even after lunch, before you speak. We encourage everyone to be there by 11am if possible.
Arrive with ample time to park, walk to the Governmental Center and pass through two security check points. If you experience an emergency or are running late, please contact our team for instructions.
When you arrive, please check in with Arielle Roth or Lesli Franco to receive your comment card for submission. All comment cards must be submitted before the agenda item is heard.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Order of Presentation:
- Our team will present to the Commission.
- Then, County staff will present.
- County Commissioners will direct questions to GL Homes and County staff.
- The agenda item will be opened for public comment (community speakers and Comment Card entries). If you are speaking, this will be your moment to support the project.
We recommend parking in the Governmental Center 4th Street Parking Lot, the Governmental Center Parking Garage or in metered street parking.
- Governmental Center 4th Street Parking Lot ($1/half hour)- enter on 4th street between N Dixie and N Olive
- Governmental Center Parking Garage ($1/half hour)- enter on N Dixie or N Olive, between 4th and 3rd street
- Metered street parking ($1/hour; pay by coins, card, or Parkmobile app)
WHAT TO BRING
Plan to bring anything you might need while in the chambers (e.g., phone charger, spare battery, water, snacks, etc.).
Please bring a printed version of your talking points or save the document to your phone for easy reference.
NEARBY COFFEE/LUNCH LOCATIONS
- Clematis Cafe (open 8am-4pm) – 319 Clematis St #101
- Dolce Cafe (open 9am-3pm) – 517 N Olive Ave
- Starbucks (open 5am-11pm) – 226 Clematis St.
- Subway (open 8am-9pm) – 122 N Dixie Hwy
|Arielle Roth | Senior Account Executive |
O’CONNELL | GOLDBERG phone: 954.964.9098 | cell: 239.691.0074
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.oandgpr.com